Referral Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prospective clients must meet the following minimum criteria: 10+ computers, 1 server, located in the city of Dallas and surrounding areas; including Dallas, Collin, Tarrant, Rockwall, and Denton Counties. Referrals from neighboring areas may be considered on a case by case basis.
- An offer from GXA Network Solutions must be accepted by the referred clients and a one-year platinum service agreement with our company must be signed.
- If the same prospective client is submitted twice by different referring parties, only the first referring party will be eligible for reward.
- Referring party must submit prospective client information through form which can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All businesses that sign an agreement must pay their fulfilled obligations before payment or iPad is received.
- All items or funds received are subject to IRS taxes.
- Individuals have to be 18 years or older to be eligible for the program.
- Client renewal agreements are not eligible for referral program.
- Referral must be mentioned upon first or initial contact.
- By participating in this program you agree to the terms and conditions in full. This agreement remains in effect until canceled by either party.